Jesus answered him, “It is written, Worship the Lord your God.” Luke 4:8
The primary way we proclaim the Word of God is through the Ministry of Worship. In Worship, the church gathers to help ordinary people proclaim proudly, praising their new identity as disciples of Jesus Christ. It’s what brings individuals from Holden and Holyoke, Worcester and Whitinsville into a community of faith, gathered in the name of the Holy Trinity. The church gathers not only for acts of worship and spiritual growth, but also to celebrate important life passages and experiences that help to stretch and transform each of us from the inside-out.
There are many ways to participate in the Ministry of Worship at Trinity:
- Attend a Liturgy either online or in-person
- Assisting Ministers assist the pastors in leading worship on Sundays and Wednesdays
- Bread Bakers bake bread for Sunday and Wednesday services of Holy Communion
- Communion Assistants distribute elements of Communion during the Sunday 10am liturgy
- Crucifers carry the processional cross to enter and exit the Sunday 10am liturgy and leads the gospel procession
- Lectors read God’s word during all liturgies
- Trinity Adult Choir sings God’s word on Sunday mornings and at special “Music at Trinity” events
- Trinity Choristers, Trinity’s Children’s Choir, sings occasionally during Sunday and Wednesday liturgies
We welcome you to participate fully in the worship life of Trinity Church as we proclaim what God continues to do in Jesus Christ and the power of the Holy Spirit.
Explore further using the menu below