Jesus answered him, “It is written, Worship the Lord your God.” Luke 4:8
The primary way we proclaim the Word of God is through the Ministry of Worship. In Worship, the church gathers to help ordinary people proclaim proudly, praising their new identity as disciples of Jesus Christ. It’s what brings individuals from Holden and Holyoke, Worcester and Whitinsville into a community of faith, gathered in the name of the Holy Trinity. The church gathers not only for acts of worship and spiritual growth, but also to celebrate important life passages and experiences that help to stretch and transform each of us from the inside-out.
Currently, because of Covid-19, we are holding only one in-person worship in the Nave with all attendees wearing masks, maintaining physical distancing, and with masked members of the Trinity Choir singing on our behalf. Here is the checklist you will see when you arrive:
Welcome to Worship! To minimize risk of exposure to the coronavirus, the Congregational Council requires all attendees today to:
- wear a mask or face covering
- sanitize hands upon entry
- maintain six feet physical distancing
- sit only in designated spaces in pews (families/households may sit together)
- use only the restroom in the Narthex if a restroom is required
- leave name and best contact information in the event contact tracing is required
- remain seated until dismissed by an usher at the conclusion of the postlude
- leave the building immediately upon the conclusion of the liturgy
- comply with any additional specific directions offered by Ministry Staff or Ushers
Thank you for helping make today’s worship experience as safe and healthy as possible!
When we are able to resume a more normal worship experience, members are invited to participate in worship by serving as:
- Assisting Ministers assist the pastors in leading worship on Sundays and Wednesdays
- Bread Bakers bake bread for Sunday and Wednesday services of Holy Communion
- Communion Assistants distribute elements of Communion during the Sunday 10am liturgy
- Crucifers carry the processional cross to enter and exit the Sunday 10am liturgy and leads the gospel procession
- Lectors read God’s word during all liturgies
- Trinity Adult Choir sings God’s word on Sunday mornings and at special “Music at Trinity” events
- Trinity Choristers, Trinity’s Children’s Choir, sings occasionally during Sunday and Wednesday liturgies
We welcome you to participate fully in the worship life of Trinity Church as we proclaim what God continues to do in Jesus Christ and the power of the Holy Spirit.
Explore further using the menu below