Faith Formation for all Ages
“The apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith!” (Luke 17:5).
- Sunday School for children up to grade 6 – Sundays at 9:00 a.m. This year, children will be gathering on the 2nd floor in the education wing. Contact Jena Hardy for more information. We’ve been having fun on Sunday mornings using our new Rotational Sunday School curriculum. Our favorite saying these past weeks is, “And God said it was good!” It’s important for us to remember that God created us all and has entrusted it all to us! It’s our job to take care of the planet and each other!
- Sunday Adult Forum: 9:00 a.m. – 9:50 a.m. – Library: Inquiring and committed minds are invited to share each Sunday as we explore issues of faith and life. Questions and responses are welcome! Please speak with Pastor Nathan for more information.
- Rebekah Circle – 2nd Sunday of each month at 11:15am. Women of Trinity are invited to this monthly study of God’s Word through topics, conversation, and prayer.
- Tuesday Social Media Bible Study — Pastor Nathan invites you to participate in a Social Media Bible Study on Trinity’s Facebook Page. On Tuesdays, he posts a verse or two from the upcoming Sunday’s readings and invites your comments/thoughts/reactions. You can log-in and participate any time during the day (or the following days) at your convenience. Remember to SHARE the posts in order to reach a greater audience. Contact Pastor Nathan for info.
- Men’s Bible Study …Wednesdays 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. – Golden Room The group reads and discusses the lessons to be read in the upcoming liturgies on Sunday morning. Contact Pastor Nathan for more details.
- Wednesday Education for Youth: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Classes observe the same vacation and cancellation polices of the Worcester Public Schools).
- Middle School Confirmation. Confirmation classroom, Room ce214.
- High School Class: Youth Room
- Thursday Community Prayer. Prayer petitions are gathered on Trinity’s Facebook Page on Thursdays. We invite you to share your prayer request in the “Comments”. As you do, remember facebook is a public forum and we ask you to respect confidentiality. A general, “please pray for a friend who is struggling with addiction” is sufficient. God knows who you are praying for! Open to the gifts of the Holy Spirit, we pray for the church, the world, and all of God’s creation. Let us pray …
- Saturdays – Weekend Reading. Pastor Nathan posts links to interesting articles drawing us deeper in the faith. Links to the same article are posted on both Trinity’s Facebook Page and Twitter Account. Happy reading!
Explore further using the menu below