In-person worship is offered on Sundays at 10:00 a.m. in the Trinity Nave with a spoken liturgy. Holy Eucharist will resume on Sunday, September 13.
A sung online Service of the Word liturgy is prepared weekly and available on the Trinity website by 5:00 p.m. Saturdays for weekend home worship. This online liturgy, also broadcast on Worcester Charter Channel 194 at 11:30 a.m. (with a one week delay) and on various cable stations in Worcester County throughout the week, is recommended for Trinity members most at risk for the Coronavirus.
Requirements to attend in-person worship. All attendees must:
- wear a mask or face covering
- enter the building through the Office Door entrance
- sanitize hands upon entry
- maintain six feet physical distancing at all times
- sit in designated pews and at least six feet away from others not in your household (families/households may sit together)
- if a restroom is required, only use the restroom in the Narthex
- leave name and best contact information in the event contact tracing is required
- remain seated until dismissed by an usher at the conclusion of the postlude
- leave the building immediately upon the conclusion of the liturgy
- comply with any specific directions offered by Ministry Staff or Ushers in implementing safe physical distancing guidelines and reducing the risk of transmission
Parents with young children are invited to continue worshiping via the online resource which will include a Children’s Message provided by Jena Hill. The in-person worship will not have a Children’s Message and all toys and children’s areas will be removed from the Nave. Parents choosing to bring children to the in-person worship are asked to respect a 1:1 child to adult ratio for the sake of maintaining safe physical distancing. Please speak with Jena Hill or Pastor Nathan for assistance.
An offering will be collected in a fixed location at the conclusion of the liturgy. Though no gatherings for fellowship in the building are allowed at this time, we do encourage a time of fellowship on the Trinity Green or in the parking lot at the conclusion of the liturgy.
All members and friends are encouraged to make a responsible decision on whether to worship using online resources or to attend worship in-person. God’s life-giving Word will be proclaimed in both liturgies and Pastor Nathan and Council ask that you make a healthy decision for you, your family, and your community.