The Transition Team has scheduled a Focus Group THIS Sunday, April 22 at 11:30 a.m. in the Library. If you have not participated in a Focus Group, the Transition Team invites you to attend in order be part of the conversation in this season of transition. You may also participate by providing written responses by email to: email@example.com or by placing written responses in the basket near the hallway entrance to the Nave.
We invite all members of Trinity to join the conversation on the following questions:
- Why does this congregation exist?
- What hopes do you have for this congregation? What specific actions would make these hopes a reality?
- What fears do you have for this congregation? What specifics actions would address those fears?
- In addition to our members, who would miss our congregation if we were gone?
- What would motivate others such as yourself to participate in this congregation?
How can you participate?
- Attend one of the two focus groups scheduled for April.
- Speak to a member of the Transition Team (Loie Angelsten, Roz Horn, Sulma Rubert-Silva, John Trobaugh, Mary Tarquinio, Pastor Nathan).
- Submit your answers to the questions in written form in a basket by the entrance to the Nave. Forms will be provided next to the return basket. Or, you may email your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for all responses is Sunday, April 22.
- Most importantly, pray for our Trinity community during this time of transition.
The Transition Team will be tabulating the results during May and will make a report to the Congregational Council at their June meeting.