Trinity provides many ways for disciples of Jesus to grow in their faith. Please contact a member of the Ministry Staff for more information about any of these programs and how you can participate.
CHILDREN’S TIME / During the 10:00 a.m. Eucharist following the reading of the Holy Gospel, children are invited to join Pastor Nathan on the Chancel steps for a Children’s message. Immediately following, during the sermon, hymn of the day, and intercessions, Children are invited to Christ Chapel (immediately off the Nave) for the Children’s Time. Cantor Mark leads children in song before the children are led in activities based on the Sunday readings. Children return to the Nave at the Sign of Peace in time for the Lord’s Supper.
FIRST SUNDAY FAMILY SUNDAY SCHOOL / The first Sunday of each month at 9:00 a.m. in the Multipurpose Room. The whole family is invited! For more information contact Pastor Nathan.
ADULT FORUM / The next Adult Forum series will be “The Three Day Feast” beginning on Sunday, February 25. Click HERE for more info.
BIBLE STUDIES / We invite you to join us as we study God’s word and the assigned scripture readings for the upcoming Sunday. Bible Studies meet in the Trinity Library and are also offered on Zoom. If interested, you may contact any of the leaders listed for more information.
- Tuesdays at 10:45 a.m. led by Cantor Mark
- Wednesday mornings at 9:00 a.m. led by Dave Horn
- Wednesday evenings at 6:30 p.m. led by Pastor Nathan
TRINITY BOOK CLUB / The Trinity Book Club will meet on Mondays (listed below) in the Library at 1:30 p.m. If you have any questions, please contact Susan Brown [email protected].
- February 26: Horse by Geraldine Brooks (F) – The story of a magnificent horse, how slavery supported the achievements of the past in unexpected ways, broken promises and delayed recognition.
- March 18: Hamnet by Maggie O’Farrell (F) – The imagined story of Shakespeare’s only son a twin.
- April 22: Four Seasons in Rome by Anthony Doerr (NF) – Before All the Light We Cannot see, Anthony Doerr spent a year in Rome with his wife and newborn twins. Beautifully written contemporary memoire.
- May 20: Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus (F) – the world of the sixties, free thinking women of science and how chemistry works between people and experiments.
- June 17: A Single Thread by Tracey Chevalier (F) – Friendship, love and loss in pre-WWII Britain and the power of embroidery.